Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all build different nova's it is very hard to find someone in the parts supply business that knows every part inside and out. Today i found a company in Orange CA "Modern Performance Classics" This guy not only sales parts for Nova's BUT has been building and restoring them for over 45 years. They also hare on Facebook under the same name showing cars they have built. I suggest you take a look and if you need help give them a call. I did and they gave me just what i have been looking for and NO other supplier could.

·
Premium Member
20,540 Posts
As we all build different nova's it is very hard to find someone in the parts supply business that knows every part inside and out. Today i found a company in Orange CA "Modern Performance Classics" This guy not only sales parts for Nova's BUT has been building and restoring them for over 45 years. They also hare on Facebook under the same name showing cars they have built. I suggest you take a look and if you need help give them a call. I did and they gave me just what i have been looking for and NO other supplier could.
Rudy has been around for a very long time...been using him for years!!
I prefer to use Walt at www.classicnova.com
He has better prices and knows everything about novas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts