Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting in new frame rails and lost the parking brake bracket that I had cut out of my 63. Its the one on the underside near the driverside front leaf mount. I think it was L-shaped. If anyone has a pic and rough measurements I can make a new one. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
63 parking brake brackets are hard to come by. Any idea of where I can find some? Need a left and right bracket.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I can take pics and measurements of my 64 today but I have no desire to learn how to post up pics on here lol. Give me a email or cell number if someone wants to put them up for me. Unless the 64 is different

·
Registered
3 Posts
like these wahno ??
bbqrat yeah, those are what I’m looking for.

UPDATE: added larger pics for myself and others. First pic uploaded from the app was too small. Sorry about the delay in replying. Turned off notifications for the app. Turning them back on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, Pontiac powered; 68 &75 Firebirds
431 Posts
No, but thanks for the pics. They’ll help when I finalize things with the equalizer. View attachment 372585

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The pic that Waterdog posted is in response to the thread started by luepke75.
I believe that is the bracket that luepke75 wants.

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Yes, the lower leaf spring plate will have two holes pre-drilled for it. Almost positive they are side specific.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts