Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Hey Tom,
Just got back in, I'll call you in 5min.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Hey Tom,
Just got back in, I'll call you in 5min.
Do you need me to pick up the Chevy II to mount the hood? This way, you don't have to do anything to aggravate your knee. If I can start on it either Wednesday or Thursday, I can have it back to you by the weekend, so you can enjoy it before the surgery. Tomorrow, I'm going to help assemble my Pontiac short block and pick up ddoyel's cylinder head, but can be available in the evening.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you need me to pick up the Chevy II to mount the hood? This way, you don't have to do anything to aggravate your knee. If I can start on it either Wednesday or Thursday, I can have it back to you by the weekend, so you can enjoy it before the surgery. Tomorrow, I'm going to help assemble my Pontiac short block and pick up ddoyel's cylinder head, but can be available in the evening.
Hey Vin let me know if you need help I will be home around five

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I hate asking people to do things for me but I just might take you up on this one Vince. Would you bring your rig by or would it be easier to use my trailer? There are a couple other things I want to talk to you about while the car is at your garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts