Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 68 the front tire, P225 60/R15 hits the inner fender well when fully turned. What would be the best option, P215 60/R15 or a P205 60/R15? I am leaning towards the P205. I have P235's on the rear.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm running into the same problem..Sadly, I don't have my tire sizs here at work...I can say though, I don't hink they are the size you have.

I don't mind a bit of a rub on the front, it's mostly when I go ovr a bump with the wheels turned.

The rear however I would like to put more meat on. My axle is a bit offset so I have more room on one side than the other. I may lower the tire profile and put a couple more punds in my air shocks...That'll be when I need new tires. I'm not gonna change them until I need ne ones. I also have no idea on offset...I bought the car with what it had on it...I think they're offset 5", if I measured correctly hat is... Good luck..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I had 225/60-15's on my '71 and they didn't rub. I also had '70 Z28 wheels on it. They are 7" wide. It had factory disc brakes which might also make a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts