Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just handed the keys and title our 1963 Nova to Emily(Chad's girl).My wife is really sad to see it go,I had originaly bought it for her.Thanks for all the help in our short ownership of such a neat little car. I will keep reading the posts and looking out for any pictures of my old ride.Hope to see some of you guys around at the local cruises!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dale! Yes I do still have my chevelle but the nova, I did not want to buy in the first, place grew on me.As soon as I have a place to keep one guess what I have in mind of buying.

·
Registered
549 Posts
well shes finally in emilys driveway.:) Andres, i bet it woke you up having emilys dad driving the car. lol. i forgot the feeling of driving a car w/o power steering. its going to be a great car and i emily is still smiling. were actually planning on taking it to rubys car show in redondo beach this friday so if anyones going keep a look out. we will definately post pictures of the progress of the car. take care

Chad

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chad I forgot to ask you something,did you not have a engine for sale previously? I think I e-mailed about an ad I saw for an engine? Tell Emily to enjoy the car. My wife was upset because I did not call her out to see the nova go. She also wanted to meet Emily.

·
Registered
549 Posts
ya i had a 350 for sale a while back. that was the engine in my nova before.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Pictures

Haven't forgotten about sending you the digital pictures that I took of your car at the Long Beach car swap meet..... just been really busy. I'll try to get them to you within the next few days.

Ramon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts