Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the orig. bumper jack for a 1972 have a hook that attaches to the jack? Did this car come with a "space saver" spare or a regular tire? Did it have a trunk mat? Could someone send a picture of the stock look inside of the trunk?
Where could I find these parts?

Thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Yes, it does require a hook, the spare is full size, and a mat was an option. If my trunk was complete I would get a pic for you, but I'm missing the jack base and hook. Is your jack present?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Does the orig. bumper jack for a 1972 have a hook that attaches to the jack? Did this car come with a "space saver" spare or a regular tire? Did it have a trunk mat? Could someone send a picture of the stock look inside of the trunk?
Where could I find these parts?

Thanks for your time.
A space saver spare (actually, a folding collapsible tire) was only used on 1973-up hatchbacks. It came with a can of compressed air to inflate the spare.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it does require a hook, the spare is full size, and a mat was an option. If my trunk was complete I would get a pic for you, but I'm missing the jack base and hook. Is your jack present?
No I don't have a jack. I was looking on e-bay at a couple of Chevelle jacks and bases and was wondering if they are the same. I saw some bases on E bay, I don't know if they will fit your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts