Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm the second owner of this 98% all original 1970 Nova, 230 6 cylinder cruiser!! I purchased it from a little old lady that bought it off the show room floor in 1970! I was able to recover all the original documentation that came with the car along with maintenance record's and protecto plate etc!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Beautiful car, I had the same car and color only it was a four door(please forgive me) some 35 years ago as my first car. :D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Dang, that's sweet!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Beautiful car.....

Looks like it just rolled out of the show room......

And the paperwork is a plus...:yes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful. Remember they are only like that once.
I totally agree! I decided not to install the cbb 454 and 12 bolt rear end I have for it because how original it is!! Its fun just as a cruiser and it still gets the looks and thumbs up...Thanks!!

Dang, that's sweet!!!!:yes:
Thank you!!

Beautiful car.....

Looks like it just rolled out of the show room......

And the paperwork is a plus...:yes:
Thank you! I'm installing a few aftermarket interior parts, the sun got to it a little and the vinyl was discolored a in spots!

so purtyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanks!!

·
13,694 Posts
Great car! Is that Autumn Gold (58) or Champagne Gold (55)?

Bob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great car! Is that Autumn Gold (58) or Champagne Gold (55)?
Hey Bob, Its Champagne Gold (55) thanks!!
Bob
Great looking car. One of my neighbors used to have one that same color combo.
Thanks! It's a original Colorado car, the original owner told me his mom didn't drive it much it sat in the garage for some years and outside for a bit after she passed!!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
I totally agree! I decided not to install the cbb 454 and 12 bolt rear end I have for it because how original it is!! Its fun just as a cruiser and it still gets the looks and thumbs up...Thanks!!
All the more reason to get another Nova and install the goodies into it. :D:D:D

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wow, that is a very nice find! :)

I love the poverty caps. I don't often see that with the vinyl top cars, but it looks great! I've often thought about doing an alternate wheel/tire setup like that for mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate to say it but i will be selling this car:(, i have not yet posted it yet!! I'm kind of waiting for Super Chevy to come to town!! it hurts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, that is a very nice find! :)

I love the poverty caps. I don't often see that with the vinyl top cars, but it looks great! I've often thought about doing an alternate wheel/tire setup like that for mine.
Thanks!! There the original 14" steel rim! They totally grew on me, I recomend them to anyone! I searched all over the internet to find some other rim but these kept popping up:rolleyes:?!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts