Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
13,679 Posts
Wow! A rare Canadian built '65 Nova Sport Coupe. Fewer than a 1000 built with the six cylinder. Looks to be in outstanding condition.

Bob

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! A rare Canadian built '65 Nova Sport Coupe. Fewer than a 1000 built with the six cylinder. Looks to be in outstanding condition.

Bob
Yep- I knew you'd appreciate it if saw her. I want it, but '65s aren't my favorite... if it was a '63 I'd be halfway there by now :yes:

·
13,679 Posts
There must be a great story on how this car survived after almost 55 Canadian winters. It must have been stored in the winter and garage kept the rest of the time. Do you know if it's an original prairie car? I see a Manitoba plate on it in one picture.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,831 Posts
Been away in Georgia, but I just saw this Canadian built '65. That's a beautiful car. I find it's getting harder and harder to find original condition cars anymore, and this looks like a time capsule. Nice piece, and while $15K sounds like a lot, try starting with a rust bucket or basket case and see where $15 gets you, and you still won't have this car.

Nice find.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Been away in Georgia, but I just saw this Canadian built '65. That's a beautiful car. I find it's getting harder and harder to find original condition cars anymore, and this looks like a time capsule. Nice piece, and while $15K sounds like a lot, try starting with a rust bucket or basket case and see where $15 gets you, and you still won't have this car.

Nice find.
Yes and with the exchange rate being what it is- this is a super deal for those in the U.S.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow nice car it’s a steal at 15,000 like mentioned 15 doesn’t go far when restoring believe me I’m finding that out with my 67 Acadian! This car will be sold quickly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts