Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in organizing a group in S.E.Wisconsin and possibly N.E. Illinois?
Maybe something informal and just for getting together for activities as a group.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think it would be a cool ideal! There is a Dog N Suds on rollins road in Fox Lake IL that has a real nice cruise in on saturday nights in the summer. And Guses drive in east troy WI has a big cruise on saturday also. There are plenty of memebers here in the general area It would be cool to meet up and or go as a group to some of these places.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be up for it
:thumbsup:I think we're up to 6 now.
I'm thinking that one of the first cruises in the spring at Gus's in East Troy would be ideal to get this off the ground. It wouldn't take alot of planning; we'd just pick a date and see who shows up. That would give us plenty of time to get acquainted and talk up other meetings. Frank

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in, just gotta get through winter first. If anyone is planning on going to Automotion in Wisconsin Dells next spring we should plan on meeting up there. I know I'm going for sure.

·
Registered
682 Posts
There are a couple of Novas that show up at our weekly spring/summer/fall cruise nights in Rosemont, IL on Fridays (McDonald's at River Rd. and Higgins) and in Mt. Prospect, IL on Saturdays (Metra station at Rt. 83 and Northwest Hwy.) There is also a pretty big event on Monday nights at Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL (Golf Rd. and Old Orchard Rd.) - this one is right off of I94 for easy access.

These spots are a bit of a drive for you Wisconsin people, but it would always be great to see more Novas! :)

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I think we have a quorum

I've put together a list in the order of the responses, and so far our group is: '71 Nova SS, TMack63nova, ccvair, Captain America, MrBigBlockDart, drivencrazeee, bald1, nova7chevy4, sparky 9, RPM Nova (?), coupe ss, RONS69, and 1BluII.
Let's tentatively plan a trip to Gus's for our first get together as it seems to be pretty close for most of us.

drivencrazeee, when is the Dells event?

:prost:If I missed somebody, or if anybody else is interested, please join us.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Awsome! When should we plan to go opening day? we might depending on location of other members ride up as a group.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts