Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys i remember reading a magazine article a long time ago about a group of 1st gen nova guys that cruized there novas around town but they wernt cruzers they where real fast street cars. there was two that caught my attention one was a red 64 and the other was a tan 63 was wondering if you guys know who these gentlemen are i really wanted to get a hold of the red nova owner so i could pick his brain a little about his motor and stuff

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Red Nova: Todd & Charlie Allin

Tan Nova: Dana Plankenhorn

I'm at a Goodguys car show in CA, so don't have the contact info with me. Will be at the shop on Tues., and will pm you with the information.

Red car has been torn apart and not been running for a couple of years. The tan 63 is still running as far as I know. I haven't had time to get to the dragstrip yet this year for the streetlegal races, so don't know for sure.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks wasnt there a black car too i remember reading about your guys's car having spools in them and hauling rrsss i want to try to duplicate this with my car

your neighbor in socal jim :D

p.s. you at goodguys in pleasinton howd it go post some pics we ( socal ) novas had a cruise / show at john force museum today 5-30-09 :yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts