Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious as to how many folks here have ordered the lower control arm kits after reading NOGO's write up. Like many, I am still deciding, and was wondering what made others decide to buy, or not to buy.

I think I'm just waiting for Uncle Sam to give me some $$, and for my wife to be in a real good mood.

How about the rest of you out there?

Dave
67 ht

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
I have it on my car, its worth every penny! I highly recommend it.

Jack

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
CPP control Arms

This is the first item on my list After I get the car running and the bugz worked out. I love suspension improvements and this is by far the Best Value I have seen yet.

James (aka) Fred's Garage:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
You got to be kidding

daves67ht said:
I was just curious as to how many folks here have ordered the lower control arm kits after reading NOGO's write up. Like many, I am still deciding, and was wondering what made others decide to buy, or not to buy.

I think I'm just waiting for Uncle Sam to give me some $$, and for my wife to be in a real good mood.

How about the rest of you out there?

Dave
67 ht
Dave, the lower control arm kit from CPP is the best thing since remote control television. This should be a winner at the annual SEMA show. I installed one in a 1962 Ragtop. It took @ six hours without instructions. After a few adjustments I was rollin in style. What a difference. Don't forget to by the sway bar from them as well. $444.00 is all it took. Tthat is not too much sweet talking. Wait until she rides in you car, shell be asking to drive.

Good luck.

Mike C

·
Registered
9 Posts
Promise her anything

Dave, the lower control arm kit from CPP is the best thing since remote control television. This should be a winner at the annual SEMA show. I installed one in a 1962 Ragtop. It took @ six hours without instructions. After a few adjustments I was rollin in style. What a difference. Don't forget to by the sway bar from them as well. $444.00 is all it took. Tthat is not too much sweet talking. Wait until she rides in you car, shell be asking to drive.

Good luck.

Mike C

·
Registered
42 Posts
CPP control arms

I have received my "Deluxe" kit and will be installing next Saturday. Got all the goodies and just waiting for my buddies shop to open up. Will try to get before and after install photos. I got the lower springs so I'm looking forward to how it looks and rides. Have great luck with CPP's customer service, and Jim is a really great car guy. I'll post as soon as possible.
:D
Sean

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I would love to see pics of this install and hear how well it works. I was saving up to buy a front clip to I heard about this and if people like it I'm going to save some money instead.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sixdoozrag said:
. Wait until she rides in you car, she'll be asking to drive.

Good luck.

Mike C
You mean she will want to drive my car?? In the 8 years I've known/been married to her, she has NEVER driven my car. hehehehe She doesn't like all the "tricks" to make it work right.

Come to think of it...... I don't remember the last time she has even ridden in the Nova......

Either way, I will be ordering the kit this week. Uncle Sam and my wife were both nice to me today.

Dave

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
sixdoozrag said:

Good luck.

Mike C
Did the kit not come with instructions?

·
Registered
42 Posts
CPP Deluxe Kit

Mine is finally in and took 4 1/2 hrs from start to finish. Fit great and easy to install. I will post photos soon. Got the 1.5 lower springs they dropped the front 2.25- oops. Actually looks good low but now I must drop back or go back to stock. I got lucky with only 2 riverts. Mine must have been worked on in the past because it had 8 bolts. Easy for the tech to align, and runs great, smooth and tracks perfectly. Well worth the money and a huge improvement over stock. Kit really ties the front end together.

Sean

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello:
I ordered the lower control arm set via the internet and it took about 10 days to arrive at my doorstep. I haven't installed it yet by my first impressions are that it is much stronger than the stock setup and it looks to be alot more precise in terms of holding an alignment versus stock. Will install it later this month.
Gerald

1 - 13 of 13 Posts