Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used Orange Engine in Anaheim? I'm looking for some feed back before I get my 350 rebuilt to a 383 stroker. Thanks

Anthony

·
Registered
119 Posts
I spoke to some guy at the front desk and they pretty much leave you with the feeling of uncertainty. I also was looking into a 383 build but after talking to him, I decided to just do it on my own. Just wasn't convinced they were gonna do a good job.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I would use L and R custom engine.
Very honest guy will give you a fair deal, sit down and take time to figure out exactly what you want out of the engine and build it your way. Ps he did a ton of engine work for overhaulin. If he's good enough for chip....
Phone number is 562 802 0443.
He backs his work too. Brother had a rocker arm go out on his Elco. Engine was out of warranty in years but no where close in miles. He tore the engine down inspected it and put it all back together free of charge. He will have my business for every car that I own And as long as he is around.

-jim

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Here's another guy you might want to check out. jtheaceman 951 359-1722 he is a member here and does very high quality work. His name is Jerry and his shop is in Riverside you won't be dissapointed with his work. RICK

·
Registered
663 Posts
Another good place in Riverside is Dougan's, they do alot of off road race truck engines right now, but still do other engines. The # for them is 951-681-1961.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Dougans is good, been around along time now.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM CATS, BUT KNOW A REASON THERE'S PLENTY OF SHOPS OTHER THAN OC! :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Hot Rod Performance in Torrance. Talk to Mark 310-782-9200. He builds my motors. Blown 383 for my street car, 421 with 18 degree heads for my racecar, and is currently putting together a 468 for my 68 Camaro, using all 70's speed parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts