Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best option for toe board replacement in a 3rd gen? My floors aren't too bad so I don't want a whole floor. I'll need to replace just the center of some of the floors since they are thin. The worst part though is the passenger's toe board near the tranny tunnel.

I'm leaning towards the half floors with the extension but geez that is some waste. Wondered if maybe there was another option.

Also, any vendor make better floor panel patches than another?

Thanks
John

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Send Nightshade a PM he is a goodmark rep and will at least offer you some options.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Unless something has changed reciently, they don't make replacment toe boards for 3rd Gen Nova's. What some places do is sell 1st Gen Camaro ones as being for the Nova. This is why you will find many places do not have them.

The Camaro passanger side is pretty much a perfict fit. The drivers side works, but the stamping is a little different.

I got mine from Classic Industries:
Left Hand
Right Hand

I cutup the replacment floor pans and toe boards using them to make patch panels and only replaced what was necessary.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Be aware there is another piece of supporting sheet metal under the toe board. If you cut right accross the seam where the toe and floor boards meet, you will cut the little fingers off of this piece. I only had to weld one back on. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts