Chevy Nova Forum banner

Opinions on 67 SS

919 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  asteeler4life 
#1 ·
I usually hang on the Chevelle site but I may possibly be purchasing a 67 SS. car is described by seller as all origonal. Except the block is not original to the car but is a March 67 327 Nova block. The owner has owned it since 1988. Never any rust, period. Repaint about 5 years ago, body was stripped to bare metal. Heres the ad below, What is the ball park value on this car.

Thanks Dave

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3094528672.html

#2 ·
Always interesting that a seller says his car is 'all original' then tells you the block isn't:rolleyes:. This car appears real nice, but too high a price for a PG and non matching 327. He probably should be starting around $25,000.

Bob

#3 ·
I think Bob is right about price. Does have air and so on. I really like the original seats that have been redone...they seem puffy to me. Looks to be a nice car!

Start at the $25k mark and see where it goes. Maybe the block was bad a has a GM "CE" replacment block in it? Give the guy a call and see what he will work with.

Dave
67 Nova Boy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.