Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An idea was thrown out to me about the idea of having an open house Fathers Day weekend, on the Friday preceding. This would create a "triangle" of open houses that evening. SoCal Speed Shop, Walden SpeedShop, and the Farm. Most people like to hang for a bit, then hop into their cars and caravan over to another. Waldens is late, SoCal's early, mine 'd be somewhere in the middle. Don't think the toilet would handle the extra capacity, so anyone know someone at a Andy Gump??

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Sounds like fun!!!:yes:

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Dale

What time at the different spots and where are the other spots at?
Are you going to be there? :devil: :devil: :D

Which Fri is it date wise. I don't have a calender around me and I am not sure when Father's Day is

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Dale,
I'm usually in Litchfield, Connecticut for work, during Father's Day Weekend, but last year I didn't have to go, so let's hope for the same scenario this year. Open house at your shop sounds like a great plan, and if I'm in town, you can count me in. See you soon, RK

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Here's another one I'll miss,:( I'll be at work:(

·
Registered
576 Posts
We usually leave the Nova at home and park as close to the Speed Shop as we can, about a mile! I've often thought about bringing the lawn chairs and joining the crowd watching all the customs and 32's drive by.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
That Friday (June 19) would be perfect for me, I have that day off :D. Count me in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts