Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting close and I'm getting excited. Nevermind the epic mess in the garage. I've been putting all my time toward working on the car rather than picking up after myself.

This weekend I moved the top of my driveshaft loop to the inside of the car (had driveshaft clearance issues on full compression), installed the driveshaft, installed the exhaust, wired up the headlight relay setup and also the fan wires and got the front bumper installed. I hid everything under the fender and ran the wiring in conduit to protect it from stones. I just have to figure out a way to protect the terminal and fuse block connections.

I gotta make up an air intake tube. Once that is done, I just have to wire up the MAF and she's ready to fire up!!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Tom!! Their both there, just have them hanging loose. Gotta screw the fuel filler tube to the quarter panel and finish fit my vent tube (ran a 3/8" vent on the filler tube).

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice lookin good!:yes:
Thanks man!!

Lookin good buddy !! My garage always looked like a bomb went off until I was done.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. My brother has his garage perfectly clean everyday, even when he's got a project going on his Cutlass. I just can't work that way!! LOL

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Ho-ly Cow!

You sure have come a long way. Start up time is just around the corner!!!:devil::cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
This weekend I moved the top of my driveshaft loop to the inside of the car (had driveshaft clearance issues on full compression)

Is that a TCI 4 Link? Hard to tell by the pic how low your car is, is that the reason it was bottoming out?
Im a bit concerned about that issue myself since im hoping to have my ride height as low as possible.. should have my rearend in a couple of weeks i guess i will find out soon :eek:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Look'n good Bari :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Man,
I rememver seeing a picture of that car sitting there completelt stripped to pretty much the skeleton and I was thinking, well at least I will have my car done bfore that guy:yes::no:.
You have surpassed me Bari. I am getting closer to firing mine up but man you have done a lot of work to that ride and it is looking awesome!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
MY GARAGE LOOKS SIMILAR,:eek: SAD THING IS IF I CLEANED IT, I WOULDN'T FIND ANYTHING! :mad:
I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS THROUGH THE MELEE, YOUR RIDE IS LOOKIN' GOOD.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wow.... Nice !!! Thank you for sharing ...!

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
Badboy really needs to post pictures of what he started with for you to appreciate how good he has done!!!!!He has resurrected a car from almost nothing

·
Registered
132 Posts
Badboy really needs to post pictures of what he started with for you to appreciate how good he has done!!!!!He has resurrected a car from almost nothing
After reading through the thread, I saw those comments on how far he's come.... I can imagine the "almost nothing" part, but more interested in the "progress" part so I can get motivated again.... LOL !

And thank you for sharing !!!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks for the props boys. I really appreciate it!!!

And, not for the faint of heart, here's a pic of where I started. Man, I'm glad I'm not there anymore!! LOL

And this is tonights pic.

Just gotta weld up my vent line on my fuel tank filler tube and wait for my intake tube to get done, then she's ready to fire up. Gotta get my other front wheel back from Centerline and run the brakes and she'll be ready to drive.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the props boys. I really appreciate it!!!

And, not for the faint of heart, here's a pic of where I started. Man, I'm glad I'm not there anymore!! LOL

Oh.... ! Thank you for sharing, the before pic is so important !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts