Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get one piece door glass? Looking to do the wing window delete. It is available my 57 chevy truck but I can't find it for the 63 nova. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
ANY glass shop can make one. YOU have to provide the template. Remove the wing window and start measuring and making templates. I used 3/16'' masonite board. Buy a 4' x 8' sheet at Home Depot or Lowes fairly cheap. You may use most of it before you get it right!!! LOL:D

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I did the one piece for my 67. Masonite board and Nu-Relics power window and I made it work. Now im going to have the glass made from my template.Ill post up some pics soon.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Nu-Relics is the way to go for power window conversions. Comes with a new regulator that is an exact replacement with motor attached. Can't get any easier and very high quality.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's an old post but are you still looking for a one piece glass for 63 Nova post door if so I have a set adores came off my 63 with 1 piece window kit installed in them if you're intrested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts