Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY TOM'S A REAL GOOD FRIEND , HAD TO LOOK OUT FOR HIM! :devil: JOHNNY YOUS GUYS COULD GO HALF ON IT AND DRIVE EACH OTHER AROUND! :eek:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
That's sweet! If it were in Cali I'd buy it and bring it to Mini-Nats! :D I think it would be a great conversation piece to have a 5th Gen at Mini-Nats! :yes: :D Get a big SoCal Nova sticker for the back window! :devil:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
That's sweet! If it were in Cali I'd buy it and bring it to Mini-Nats! :D I think it would be a great conversation piece to have a 5th Gen at Mini-Nats! :yes: :D Get a big SoCal Nova sticker for the back window! :devil:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's my boy, always the optimist !!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
will you be bringing your nova up????

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
will you be bringing your nova up????
Not looking like it this year. :(. I need to do something to keep the oil pan from slapping the ground on dips first and time is running out. Just dont trust it yet for that long of a trip. :rolleyes: know anyone with an extra Nova I can borrow? :poke: :D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts