Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweet little convertible with original interior (except for carpet). Body looks good, but no pics of the underside.

Has been re-painted in it's original Ermine White, after which they forgot how those pesky park light extensions
go on. Also, check out the upside down tail lights, a thing we used to do back in the day just to get attention.
Sometimes for giggles we'd just reverse one side :giggle:.

1962 Chevrolet Nova | eBay

Bob

Reactions: acd65post

·
Super Moderator
4,294 Posts
Good looking car! If it's really 66K original and has a clean underside, it's a great deal. Anyone who has gone after a real rust bucket knows what a clean floor, cowl, quarters and rocker are worth--if that's the case here. All the trim and before any compromises are made. Love that car.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Can you explain what's wrong with the way the park light extensions are mounted? The 63 I picked up at the end of last year doesn't have them installed at all.

·
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you explain what's wrong with the way the park light extensions are mounted? The 63 I picked up at the end of last year doesn't have them installed at all.
They're side reversed.......the trailing edge slants forward instead of back. It's amazing how many of these get re-installed wrong after a car is painted.

Bob

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Oh, wow. I clicked on the picture of mrlaze '63 and holy moly now that I can see the difference it is huge...Lol

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This car is very nice. Lots of originality left on this one. However, the front seat bottom cushion has been recovered but the back of the front seats are original.

·
Registered
961 Posts
This car is very nice. Lots of originality left on this one. However, the front seat bottom cushion has been recovered but the back of the front seats are original.
it is odd they recovered only the drivers side "butt" section. for that kind of effort should have got matching vinyl from SMS or elsewhere. now--though functional--it just looks odd.

no bidding frenzy as of yet, interested to see how this ends up.

-Rusty

·
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Auction over with no bids. The starting bid was set at $22,500.

B.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts