Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after lurking here for a couple of years I finally
got my daughters car running after letting it sit for 17yrs with a blown engine.
It need lots of work to make it road worthy,Radiator,Tires,Suspension.I'll get all that done then start the make over, I like the CBR suspension stuff but I want ride in a car with it before jumpin in.So I'll be asking you Nor Cal guys to bum a ride and advice...been out of car thing for awile.I live in Yolo county west of Sacto. IMG_0422.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
got my daughters car running after letting it sit for 17yrs with a blown engine.
It need lots of work to make it road worthy,Radiator,Tires,Suspension.I'll get all that done then start the make over, I like the CBR suspension stuff but I want ride in a car with it before jumpin in.So I'll be asking you Nor Cal guys to bum a ride and advice...been out of car thing for awile.I live in Yolo county west of Sacto. View attachment 24117
Was this car from Livermore back in the early 90's?

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Bugsy I think I remember seeing this car way back when:confused: the wagon is ready to help you make your desission to go with CBR, we have 15,000 miles on it and it still feels like new:yes: you won't be disappointed:no: your car looks fantastic the way it is, do the suspension upgrades and drive the wheels off it:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car has never left the town it was originally purchased in.My daughter did take it to Oregon when she moved there after college.
VoodooII I'll take up on the ride....as soon as my health gets a little better these cold days are Hell.thanks again Bugsy

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
the car has never left the town it was originally purchased in.My daughter did take it to Oregon when she moved there after college.
VoodooII I'll take up on the ride....as soon as my health gets a little better these cold days are Hell.thanks again Bugsy
Looks just like a car that a girl in Livermore drove to high school and all around in the late 80's early 90's. Cool car either way, good luck with the build!:yes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fasteddy, I live over in Yolo County west of Sacramento, hopefully when I get to feeling better I'll get back out to the shop and get started! thanks for the support !
Bugsy

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
It need lots of work to make it road worthy,Radiator,Tires,Suspension.I'll get all that done then start the make over, I like the CBR suspension stuff but I want ride in a car with it before jumpin in.So I'll be asking you Nor Cal guys to bum a ride and advice...been out of car thing for awile.I live in Yolo county west of Sacto. View attachment 24117
BEAUTIFUL RIDE! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts