Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first 1966 nova since 1969! Very excited. I won’t drive this one I. The snow ❄ as the last time it was a disaster!!!
283, 4speed SS

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome from Kansas! If you owned one in 1969, you probably have a little gray hair mixed in like me, lol. Looks like nice car! Hot Springs is a cool place, we visited when we lived in West Plains, Mo. Post up some pics when you can, want to see more of that car!

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
Nice choice, that car. Sounds like a lot of fun and welcome to the site. When time allows, maybe throw a few pictures up so we can see you new ride.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
5,836 Posts
Welcome to SNS ; from Northern Arizona .

·
Registered
1973 2 door sedan 350 / 350
223 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
1,292 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome from Mississippi. Did some dirt bike riding around Hot Springs. Loved it.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
1969 Great year! Bought my first car 1963 NOVA SS CONVERTIBLE for a whopping $75.00 them where the days! Still in the family, always and forever😎

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear from you. We have some other members in Arkansas.
Thanks hope to see more novas at some shows!
Welcome from Kansas! If you owned one in 1969, you probably have a little gray hair mixed in like me, lol. Looks like nice car! Hot Springs is a cool place, we visited when we lived in West Plains, Mo. Post up some pics when you can, want to see more of that car!
ha ha yes got a lot of gray hair but still love the 66/67 novas(no disrespect to any others) always said I’d own another and finally did it!
Thanks
Nice choice, that car. Sounds like a lot of fun and welcome to the site. When time allows, maybe throw a few pictures up so we can see you new ride.
thank you will do👍
Welcome from Texas!
Thanks, my friend from the south 👍
welcome aboard, from Michigan
thank you
Welcome to SNS ; from Northern Arizona .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

ha ha yes got a lot of gray hair but still love the 66/67 novas(no disrespect to any others) always said I’d own another and finally did it!
Thanks

thank you will do👍

thank you
Had a place for 16 years in Mohave Valley Az loved it! Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thanks

thank you will do👍

thank you
Welcome to the site.. Post up some pictures of your ride..
looking forward to posting when we get back, just got it and we’re leaving for warmer climate this weekend so packed it in the garage and packed the car heading south 🌴

1 - 20 of 23 Posts