Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so whats next fellas just curious if there is anything coming up in the next few days or weeks cruise nights or get togethers hope to meet a lot of you man i wish i was able to attend the cpp cruise but oh well maybe next time

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I am hoping Eddie is setting up a cruise through Temecula to Lake Skinner.

Thank you, great pics and even better conversation with Dale. I am thinking that the Cruise through the Vineyards would be a great idea. I am looking at the group cost for using Lake Skinner as the turn-around point and picnic area.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would like to do the temcula /lake skinner thing dont know if ill be able to do the az bbq would like to go but i dont know if the car will make it if i had a trailer and truck i would do it. :yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
what weekend ? Im interested in that , I might be throwing a little race car together in the near future:yes: . If the deals right I might be getting a 63 hardtop this week . something to play with at the track . If so it be swapmeet time looking for low budget parts .

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
i would like to do the temcula /lake skinner thing dont know if ill be able to do the az bbq would like to go but i dont know if the car will make it if i had a trailer and truck i would do it. :yes:
With our group you don't always have to have the car to attend any of our get togethers.
Come without the car so you can meet some of the Az guys. If your able.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Let's start looking at sometime in early May or late April. I will need a show of hands so I can approach the the two parks I have in mind as a start and finish point. Then we can start talking about things to see and food.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Let's start looking at sometime in early May or late April. I will need a show of hands so I can approach the the two parks I have in mind as a start and finish point. Then we can start talking about things to see and food.

:waving::waving: Heres mine. Start a new thread about it.

April 25th will be out for me. My youngest son is getting married that day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts