Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! This is my first post on this site and new to the Nova world. I have a '64 with stock steering and I'm going to be doing an LS swap with 4L60E as soon as I acquire few more parts, one of which is the oilpan. I know I need to use the GTO pan, and I have the part number and everything, but I remember seeing post that there is a place where a bunch of you guys got yours from an aftermarket supplier for $100. I have spent hours trying to find this illusive site again and keep coming up short. Does anybody know the name of the supplier's website? Thanks in advance!!!! Brendan

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a pan off of my 04 GTO, is this a desirable pan? I have a Chassisworks clip and couldn't use it on my 67, I had to buy an Holley aftermarket pan. I'd be willing to let it go if you can't find another.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pan off of my 04 GTO, is this a desirable pan? I have a Chassisworks clip and couldn't use it on my 67, I had to buy an Holley aftermarket pan. I'd be willing to let it go if you can't find another.
Thanks! Yea the first gen Novas need a front sump pan to clear the stock steering and the GTO one works. If I can't find that web-site again, I'd be willing to purchase yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts