Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a little more room in the rear wheel wells and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Do comp engineering ones need to be welded in or are they a bolt in deal?
Also has anyone used the speed tech suspension offset brackets? They are more but seem to just use the stock mounts... which would raise the car, which I dont want to do. as seen here http://www.jegs.com/i/Speed+Tech+Suspension/967/F6769OSS/10002/-1

anyone use either of these and what did you think? Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
How about sliders? We welded a section of 2x3" tubing next to the stock frame rail and welded the sliders to that. It sits lower than stock now. The front of the spring was left alone. This is on a 3rd gen.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
I was trying to find something similar myself. I sent an email to Detroit Speed and Custom as they have a similar pair .They told me they did sell a pair to a guy for a first gen but he had to do a lot of modifications to them to get them to work.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya I dont want to order a part where I have to do a lot of modification to fit... if that is the case I will probably go with the sliders and fab it into place

1 - 8 of 8 Posts