Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a awesome time @ the GoodGuys. Always fun to chill with the clan. I'm looking forward to the Mini Nats. I passed about 5 flyers to people that were interested, so I expect to see a lot of new faces. Good job spreading the word guys.

Feel free to add your photos to this thread.

-Jay IRIE

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Cool pics!!!I love that first Pic!!!Can I put it on my website??Thanks jay!!bm

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool pics!!!I love that first Pic!!!Can I put it on my website??Thanks jay!!bm
Hey bud... the pic is yours. I was standing by your car... saw that shot in my head.. and snapped it. Hey... it was nice meeting you bro.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks for the pictures.....we all had a great time and picked up some nice parts for the wagon and our 67' goat project.:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Had a great weekend hanging out with the felas! Man it was a nice weekend! Now its time to catch up on sleep! :sleep:

-Justin

·
Registered
809 Posts
Had a awesome time @ the GoodGuys. Always fun to chill with the clan. I'm looking forward to the Mini Nats. I passed about 5 flyers to people that were interested, so I expect to see a lot of new faces. Good job spreading the word guys.

Feel free to add your photos to this thread.

-Jay IRIE

Had a blast as always,this was just a preview of the what the Nova show will be like.It was great meeting some new Nova people as well as John and Rodger from Ironworks.Hey Jay.................cool Firebird:D

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Here are some pictures from Sunday,I do not know how I missed all of you long roof guys sorry.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
I have known him & his family for over 20 years......... You can say the are "Popular" but I would say INFAMOUS.:rolleyes:
OH BOY!!!!:eek:

Probably was a good thing I didn't talk to him! I was going to go up to him and tell him how much I liked his car.

He drove by the Chassiswork booth a few times but didn't look very happy! I have a feeling since he wasn't getting the attention he thought he should have he was getting frustrated after the 3rd drive by! :rolleyes:

John

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
OH BOY!!!!:eek:

Probably was a good thing I didn't talk to him! I was going to go up to him and tell him how much I liked his car.

He drove by the Chassiswork booth a few times but didn't look very happy! I have a feeling since he wasn't getting the attention he thought he should have he was getting frustrated after the 3rd drive by! :rolleyes:

John
Are you a therapist, I think you hit that one right on the nose:D:D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts