Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your winner for this month is...

Shane65

1964: this has been a long term project that has seen more dust collecting than being worked on.
421 c.i. sbc with an Enderle intake that I have converted to efi. May use a NOS Accel computer that I've had for 18 years to control it with a laptop for tuning. Procomp heads, roller cam system, Doug's headers, to be installed(tbi) Pypes exhaust and Magnaflow mufflers, 700r4, 3:55 gears, posi.stock tank with a Hyper Fuel pump installed. TCI front clip and TCI 4 link with Air Ride Technologies Shockwaves all around. Air ride management is Accuair's latest stuff. The car was painted before I got it and had a tired 350/350 trans. which I got rid of after driving the car 1 summer. Wheels are Intro 17 X7 and 17 X 10.(mini tubbed).
It will have TCI aluminum inner fenders, alum. rad support and alum. cover from the rad support to the grille.

To be installed: NOS grille, rechromed bumpers, interior(have the seats), wiring, brake and fuel lines

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
congrats on the win. you might be the first one to ever win with a project nova. looks as though it will go down the road very nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts