Chevy Nova Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of vehicle... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on the vehicle, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Vehicles that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
it's almost half way thru oct an no one has entered for the ROTM. there has to be some sharp cars to show off.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Can't win if I don't enter

So This is Jane, aka the 4 door dinosaur, aka Ally the alligator. She was my first car when I was 15 ( I have had her 13 years). I am currently doing a "frame off" restoration to her. I started this back in March. I still have a lot to do, but I feel like I have made a lot of progress too.

Work done:
Hotchkis TVS suspension
Rear brake disc conversion (and new matching fronts too)
Gutted the car
Seam Seal
Undercoating
Treated non exterior rust

Plans:
Paint it "Ivy Green Metallic"
I am having a local guy rebuild an L96 I pulled from a Chevy Express Van.
I will be doing Pro Car seats ( need to decide between the 90 and the elite).
I am putting a gen V Camaro center console in
I will be hooking up a raspberry pi to show extra gauges and info

This month:
I am finishing up the wiring harness then I will start putting insulation inside.

Attachments

·
6,267 Posts
This seems to be project month so I'll join too.

1964: this has been a long term project that has seen more dust collecting than being worked on.
421 c.i. sbc with an Enderle intake that I have converted to efi. May use a NOS Accel computer that I've had for 18 years to control it with a laptop for tuning. Procomp heads, roller cam system, Doug's headers, to be installed(tbi) Pypes exhaust and Magnaflow mufflers, 700r4, 3:55 gears, posi.stock tank with a Hyper Fuel pump installed. TCI front clip and TCI 4 link with Air Ride Technologies Shockwaves all around. Air ride management is Accuair's latest stuff. The car was painted before I got it and had a tired 350/350 trans. which I got rid of after driving the car 1 summer. Wheels are Intro 17 X7 and 17 X 10.(mini tubbed).
It will have TCI aluminum inner fenders, alum. rad support and alum. cover from the rad support to the grille.

To be installed: NOS grille, rechromed bumpers, interior(have the seats), wiring, brake and fuel lines

DSC_0010-1.jpg

IMG-20101108-00058.jpg

IMG-20101108-00055.jpg

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Here's my project:
64 SS
350 with retro roller cam
Canfield Heads
3:55 rear
Church Boys lowers with QA1 coilovers