Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's all going to the OCMD spring cruise.

i will be there. look for a heavy metelic and pearl silver nova with black rallys.

lets get the disscusion started so i can see who to look for!!!! and were to be!!!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
We used to go every spring but sick and tired of the rain 99% of the time. Plus it is hard to get all of our work done in time to go. Now we just go in the fall. Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys but the way its been this spring so far I would not hold my breath.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i'll be there.should be at the inlet parking lot after the parade thurs just look for at least three novas together my green 74,dads tan 74 and my buddy's white 72.see ya'll there.chris

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just saved the nova show for saturday on my phone. deff. will show up..... will be down wensday thru sat night. look for my with a silver nova with black rallys

·
Registered
54 Posts
oc md

Ill be there. Been working like hell to get ready. Ill see ya sat at Hoopers on sat. Be in a 1967 blue Coupe. Drive safe! lets do it again next year ..Tks Ray Tag says RAYZHEL

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i'll be there all day saturday, see you there minitubbed

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well just got down... Lots of cops on the way down lotys of mustangs... Some really nice novas too.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Been down since 10 am and let me tell you so far so good, weather is and has changed every hour today for saturday, but it is spring and all, Lots of Novas, Wayne Bushey is here along with Wife Shirly and Son Eddie, And Wayne is driving of all things a Mustang, Boy is he getting ribbed, Anyway it is a great show so far

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah tons of nice nova's... just got back to lewes... getting some sleep to be back at it tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts