Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i see you guys had a big car show at the spring ocean city crusin show. i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the same thing in the fall. doesnt have to be an awards thing just a big meet to get all novas together. sorry i missed the one in the spring just couldnt make it. thanks al.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Great Idea, Russ and Me had thought of doing a meet and greet sorta cruise in during fall,Maybe Dinner and then benchrace by the cars,We want to do something,And we will do the show next spring again.Hopefully do a meet and greet with dinner in fall and show in spring.Keep an eye out for info

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i couldnt make it because of work for this past spring and i heard that wayne came and supported thats great! but i was thinking maybe for the spring have what you guys had because it must have been a great turnout. but maybe for fall do a meet.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
OK so here is Idea,Meet for early Dinner/Late Lunch at Hoopers on 50 around 3 or 4.Park Cars together on Grass,Go in sit down grap a bite,Then cruise as a group to Assateague Island Do Some more meeting and chatting and take pics of Novas,Also It is where the Wild ponies are (Look at link for info)
Than cruise back up to northern part of Ocean City and stop in to A Dumsers Ice Cream for Desert
This is just a thought,Not final but just an Idea,Details on which day to do this and times will need to be discussed

·
Registered
469 Posts
let's make it for sat. afternoon because traffic is always bad in town.this way we can avoid that mess and head the other way for awhile.see ya there.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
That sounds good. What I think would be cool is meet at Phillips (21st St.) on Friday or Saturday go down the boardwalk together and when we get to the inlet all of us park together. What do you all think????

:yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i wont be getting down there on friday till about lunch time or so. i probubly wont go to the car show on fri ill just cruise around but on sat i deffinitly will so you guys just let me know when and where to meet because for the boardwalk drive at 8 i have no idea where you get on to do it.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Love The Beach

We Love the beach and our Nova. Keep us informed, we will be there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys i know this is my first post but im currently working on trying to get my nova done by the weekend and would definitely love to join this cruise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts