Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any Nova Owners who might be attending ocean City Maryland Cruise weekend next weekend, A message from East Coast Novas OK, I have a problem, With all the issues from H2Oi i am not sure what to do, My idea is to meet in front of Walmarts in parking lot on 50 just west of OC, Say hello meet talk and look at cars, Then maybe take a cruise somewhere together, maybe hit Convention center parking lot or Inlet, if we all are registered And then depends how many maybe find a place to eat, Most of the Nova friends of mine go to Dumsers next to Secrets And sit on deck and watch cars and talk. I am open to whatever, I feel once we meet at Walmarts we can discuss what to do from there. I had hoped to do a get together at Ocean Downs, but they have changed ownership and seem to not want anything to do with Car events, i will be down Wednesday on, I only live just north in Delaware so meeting any of those days is cool, I will post where i will be daily so if anybody wants to hookup and hang
I am sorry if It seems i dropped the ball on this, truth is It has been a crazy time in OC lately and well didn't want to put anybody in harms way, Feedback please, and lets make it happen

·
Registered
5 Posts
get together in OC

I will be down thursday with my Nova and I am definately up for a get together. I think if we are respectful and, most importantly patronize the business we meet at, there will not be an issue. Probably, the businesses would welcome the business. The complete disregard for peoples property, the township and the officers trying to keep everyone safe is just incomprehensible to me and every enthusiast I know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts