Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Talk about stupid and unsafe driving!! I hope the police find these idiots and throw the book at them!!

Just my :2cents:!!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
These guys dont give Hot Rodders a bad name. Its a group of Dip sh*** that thought they were funny. Its one of those " It seemed like a good idea at the time!"
Simply a suicide mission from the start, at least they had some buddies parked infront of traffic and nobody got hurt. They will be singled out and their cars crushed. Remember Loose lips sink ships:devil:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
These guys dont give Hot Rodders a bad name. Its a group of Dip sh*** that thought they were funny. Its one of those " It seemed like a good idea at the time!"
Simply a suicide mission from the start, at least they had some buddies parked infront of traffic and nobody got hurt. They will be singled out and their cars crushed. Remember Loose lips sink ships:devil:
You are right these guys aren't hot Rodders they are thugs and a waste of the air we breath:yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
to the guys who dont know...its called sideshow.....bunch of thug losers....this explains it

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Even going 50 over you are subject to the same fines here in ontario.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
thats funny....I went to BC on vacation....every single person was going 55mph.....it was freaking me out.....I was stuck in the pack for a long time....i finally got out...punched it to 75 and pulled right over by the rcmp...$200 fine:eek::eek:the first thing he said to me....you must be from california:confused:

·
14,584 Posts
I hope someone was smart enough to get the license number of the guy yelling 5.0. It looked like he was getting into the white truck he was standing next to. Hopefully they can catch a plate number on one of the idiots cars. They are nothing but inferior minds doing inferior things. It's too bad they didn't roll one of the cars or hit the guy that was standing on the side of the road filming.

·
Registered
525 Posts
wow.

Geez! You East Bay guys... Did any of you Nova guys participate? Bruce's car is getting a transplant, so I know he wasn't involved...

http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2013/01/28/sideshow-stunt-shuts-down-i-880-video/
i didnt participate but might now some friends of friends that did it. :shhh:

what a bunch of losers:yes::yes:
sorry but i disagree.. that is what people do in oakland. they do sideshows ALL OVER. they have BIG BALLS for doing that and i have to say. it looked like a whole lot of fun.:yes:

Talk about stupid and unsafe driving!! I hope the police find these idiots and throw the book at them!!

Just my :2cents:!!!

:ragtop:
stupid, yes unsafe.. hell yea. but c'mon. have some fun! you can tell this wasn't the first time doing it. they knew the risk and said "F*** IT!

this is not the first time some people have shut down 880. i remember CLEARLY 2 times in the last 4 yrs when it got shut down INCLUDING THE LOWER DECK OF THE BAY BRIDGE!:yes:

2 yrs ago it was the "MARO BOYS" shut down 880 right by the hesperian entrance.

and a few years ago some people shut down the bay bridge..

am i saying I WOULD DO IT?? HELL NO. not in my NOVA, not in my HONDA (dont even own one) but to see it happen, i think its koo to know that people arn't afraid of living on edge and doin what they wana do. and an occasional "F*** THE POLICE!!" :devil: let em do what they wana do. why does it bother you so much? where you stuck in that traffic? Did they hit your car?

there not thugs.. but since your name callin. you are what we call HATERS:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts