Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too bad this one wasn't a 2 door or we would keep it. Original paint, tinted class, factory air, power steering, gorgeous trim and chrome, virtually rust free, it runs and drives, and came with an extra set of super nice fenders. This will help out many 2 door owners.

Let the sawzalling begin.
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Where do we get in line to buy the brite stuff? Just trying to get my hand in the cookie jar. Grill, bezels trim rings.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Too bad this one wasn't a 2 door or we would keep it. Original paint, tinted class, factory air, power steering, gorgeous trim and chrome, virtually rust free, it runs and drives, and came with an extra set of super nice fenders. This will help out many 2 door owners.

Let the sawzalling begin.
:devil::devil::devil::devil:
PM sent just in case there is a cookie jar :)

·
0 Posts
"Cookie Jar" requests are best handled privately via PM.

How come no one in the NW got an invite to the sawzall session?
Sorry, invites were handled via PM sorry you didnt get one. :devil::devil:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now thats some funny s%@t!!

I can't wait for all the Moordorkians to start in.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Waiting for the pics! :popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
man thats just wrong that car is in good shape and im not a moredoor guy i could use the passenger rocker panel will it fit a 63 :devil: :D

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
I wish my moordor was this nice when I brought it home. I am trying to replace all the rusted metal on ours and your cutting up one 10 times as nice.

Thats the way it goes I guess.

PS
I am a chevyIIdorkian, don't care how many doors it has as long as its a ChevyII. I have a 4 door and a 2 door.

EarlyIIs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts