Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night's meeting was our usual casual gab fest, which is always awesome! The best part of the meeting, in addition to meeting 3 great new guys, was the attendance of 6 RUNNING AND FULLY OPERATIONAL NOVAS in almost 100* heat. :D :D :D

You'll have to excuse the Chevelle hanging on the left hand side of the pic, but pic#2 will show you why we let him enjoy our company. :rolleyes: :D

Check out the NWNova website and discussion board if you want to find out what's going on with the club. 6 Novas is NOT ENOUGH!

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JohnnyRotten said:
looked like a PERFECT spot for some BURN-OUTS !!! :D :D :D :D

all at one time (let Chevelle guy take pics ;)) :D :D :D
We talked about it, but the Nova with the painted bumpers was slightly behind the Chevelle in rank and he refused to take pics. :p

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
REFUSED !!!

why i'd make him walk the plank !!!

AAAAAARGH !!! ;)

looks like the turn outs getting better... just takes a bit of time. ya never know how big the landslide'll be comin' from that first small piece of sand ;)

good job guys ;)

next time lets see some tracks ;)

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 first gens would have made this picture perfect! <hint hint>

Next time we may have to make a field trip after the meeting or see if the restaurant owner trusts us to make some smoke. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE NOVA MEETING!!! I wanted to go for the first time but it slipped my mind. Im going to write the next meetings date all over so I remember ;)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Doggone Overtime is getting old!! I had ta work 80.5 hours this week. Lets hope that I can get the parts so we can have an ugly 62 fourdoor sho up next meeting.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
where are you guys meeting regularly?i live about 2 hours north of seattle and may venture down to check it out in the near future.thx,cj.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 black ragtops said:
where are you guys meeting regularly?i live about 2 hours north of seattle and may venture down to check it out in the near future.thx,cj.
We meet on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 5pm in Vancouver, WA at Benny's Custom Cafe.

Details, and a map, are available on our website. http://www.nwnova.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts