Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start this thread on job hunting. As we all know, there are some NOVA Bro's who are out of work due to the economic slow down and need to find work.
If anyone knows of a company who might be hiring, or your company might have an opening, just post the info and if you can post the postion available that will be great....:) NPHNP....:yes:

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
www.buschjobs.com

Looking for experienced maintenance mechanics/operators to operate/repair equipment in a state-of-the-art aluminum can plant that produces 12 million cans per day. Search in California and look for Production Technician in Mira Loma, CA facility.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
anyone got a job for an 18 yr old :D..im in desperate need of a job..my family is really struggling right now we are doing very bad right now :( we are slowly getting in to a hole and its very tough and i wanna get a job to pitch in and help best i can although i have no experience really id like to see what you can do to help me guys if you can id be very very grateful :( thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
anyone got a job for an 18 yr old :D..im in desperate need of a job..my family is really struggling right now we are doing very bad right now :( we are slowly getting in to a hole and its very tough and i wanna get a job to pitch in and help best i can although i have no experience really id like to see what you can do to help me guys if you can id be very very grateful :( thanks guys
If your out of school and looking for full time i would look at craigslist , general labor job listings. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/lab/ I would apply to everything and if your lucky you can choose between a couple that offer you a job. I told my kids 50 applications will get you a job and i think its harder now! The more you apply and the more you interview the more you learn what they are looking for and you get better at it.:yes: Best thing i can say is show up on time, work hard , dont complain , and ask how you can advance when you get a job. Be humble!!! Some people think just showing up earns them a paycheck.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If your out of school and looking for full time i would look at craigslist , general labor job listings. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/lab/ I would apply to everything and if your lucky you can choose between a couple that offer you a job. I told my kids 50 applications will get you a job and i think its harder now! The more you apply and the more you interview the more you learn what they are looking for and you get better at it.:yes: Best thing i can say is show up on time, work hard , dont complain , and ask how you can advance when you get a job. Be humble!!! Some people think just showing up earns them a paycheck.
I agree with Dave, you just have to hit every place before summer arrives and all the kids are out of school.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
be cautious on Craigslist, lots of the jobs are just scams to get your resume info.... and maybe your social....FYI

1 - 20 of 57 Posts