Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working with a guy to make a rendering of my car. I have been trying to decide between a couple sets of wheels (Team III Mini Lite/ Vintage Wheel Works V48 or the CCW Classics) and paint ideas. Anyways, this is the first design... A modern take on Silver Blue Metallic (my cars original paint color) with the Team III wheel...

I think I like it!!! What do you think???

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Looks great ! .......now stop dreaming and get busy, it's only 9:30 PM :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it so far! I will have 2 weeks of vacation between Christmas and New Years. I hope to have the suspension, dash, and mini tub finished and hopefully have it cut in and the interior painted by early January! Hopefully Chuck will start shipping the 4 link kits between now and then so I can have a roller shortly thereafter...
Curtis

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I THINK THAT WILL WORK OUT, IT'S A KOOL CONCEPT.

YOU CAN USE THAT RENDERING FOR A T-SHIRT, THROW A COUPLA PALM TREES BEHIND IT AND A PRETTY GIRL HANGIN' ON IT! :cool: :devil:

·
Registered
744 Posts
I will have 2 weeks of vacation between Christmas and New Years
How the he** are ya gonna swing that? The last time I checked a calendar there is only ONE week between Christmas and New Years????????? :D:D:D
Mark

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
That is a good looking car, hope to see it come true for you.:yes:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How the he** are ya gonna swing that? The last time I checked a calendar there is only ONE week between Christmas and New Years????????? :D:D:D
Mark
I'm taking a couple days before and a few days after.
Curtis

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good. Are you planning on flaring the front fenders like the design?
I'm still a little up in the air as to how much modifying I want to do to the body. With that being said I really have my heart set of a 17x8 on the front and a 18x10 on the back. Sooo... we'll see what ends up happening! :D
Curtis

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

The last one looked a little long in the fender, so I had him shorten it up a little. This is the newest and last, unless I decide to try another wheel. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
That looks sweeeet Curtis love the color! I think you may be able to swing the 8" wheel up front without the fender mods if you nail the backspacing just right.

Now go get busy I know there is something you can be doing out there on it....:devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts