·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Hmm no bids.. I wonder why? (kidding)

There is no reason to go thru the frame for freaking sidepipes. Nice color tho.
How can you try to sell a car for that much $$ and have a crappy interior.
This dude needs a clue.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
"Custom exhaust that required me to bore through the frame, so i could wrap it around a tree when i first take it out under power"

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I am sorry but the paint theme and decorations puts me in the mind of Strarksy&Hutch. (am I telling my age here?) I am not a fan of the big wheel short tire look either. At least not on the more classic muscle cars.:eek:

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
i thought i was seeing things when i looked at the nineth picture. but, i guess you guys saw the same thing and think the same thing as me. i guess theres a first for everything. better its someone else than me.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
RatNova71 said:
wow fancy paint and stripes and dont paint the jambs??? :confused: and this is just totally uncalled for!

This car is gonna kill some poor soul!
In that pic it looks like he did weld in a tube in the holes he cut in the frame. Wouldn't the welded in tube make up for the missing flat metal he cut out? You can see some discoloration in the metal around the hole that looks like weld penetration.

Is it really that bad if it was indeed welded in such a manner?

·
Registered
663 Posts
I dont think putting a hole in a frame no matter what is a good idea. Notching is a way different story then putting that size of a hole in it. not to mention the spot its at. He could have at least put some 1/4 inch thick plate along the top and the bottom of the frame to make it somewhat better.... i guess.

Although it doens't look like he had the brains to begin with.

Custom exhaust? More like custom piece of crap.

Rennskii(hates to see nova's mangled!)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Further is the description I guess you can say ...."the car has been blessed":D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
At least the noise of the exaust rattling in the frame will keep a guy from falling asleep at the wheel!!:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts