Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body know of any nova's in junk yards around the Tacoma/spanaway area. I havent really called around but from past experiences in other states all the novas are gone outta the junk yards and probably crushed.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im looking for the trunk tension springs. I broke one of them yrs ago trying to remove it, and have no idea where i put i broken pieces to make a new one.

So im looking for that and possibly a new rear. A 12 bolt or 10 bolt 8.5. I dont think that i will have any luck finding one. And just what ever else i think that i need. Kick panels, seats, automatic brake pedal. whatever thats in good shape that i can clean up and reuse.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well im looking for the trunk tension springs. I broke one of them yrs ago trying to remove it, and have no idea where i put i broken pieces to make a new one.

So im looking for that and possibly a new rear. A 12 bolt or 10 bolt 8.5. I dont think that i will have any luck finding one. And just what ever else i think that i need. Kick panels, seats, automatic brake pedal. whatever thats in good shape that i can clean up and reuse.
i have a trunk tension spring if you are still looking for one. i live in portland

·
Registered
191 Posts
usually i hear WA state still has a lot of novas in yards still... let me know which yards you find a nova in too, thanks
this is a lie. I have trolled most of Washington to little avail. Try guy named Clarance in Tacoma. He goes by Mr. nova, he post on craigslist all the time I cant fin his number right now but ill go look for it. also try Evergreen Muscle Car and BISCAY'S CLASSIC CHEVY PARTS, I have had great luck with both but just warning they are both talkers!

·
Registered
512 Posts
The thing about junk yards is they get new cars all the time.. Last time I was at the local pull-a-part there was a big 60's land yacht sitting in the lot.. I was kinda shocked to see it there.. It was in perfect condition.. Probably not now because its been salvaged and had the top down. I guess those old land yachts just aren't too popular. Was probably owned by that little old lady that drove it to church on sundays and then the points went out and she had it carted away.

-Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts