Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Those are some of the nicest pics of the DSE Nova that I have seen. That red SS hardtop is spectacular. :yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics of the DSE Nova. I REALLY like that car. Of course, I'm biased because I've got the same color on my hardtop. :D

I note that the wheels on the car, in these photos, are different than the chromed, or highly polished, wheels in other photos I have seen of the car.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
VERY NICE GATHERING, SOME BEAUTIFUL CARS! :cool pics:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Red 63 SS Hardtop

The red 63 hardtop has two youtube clips , one during construction and one finished. Not smart enough to link but the descriptions are 63 Nova SS Project 406 SB Air ride and 63 Nova SS 406 air ride finished.

bg

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Third and fourth gens

There were some really nice novas of all gens but I was on a mission for a friend who is looking for a second gen but does not really know what direction he wants to go. The first gens were for ideas for me. I did not intend to post but after getting home decided to share. Thats why I tried to sneak them in this section so I would not get beat up. Love gen III , favorite L78 69-70,and will not let that happen again.

bg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts