Year:1972

Model: 2dr

Engine: waiting to drop in the 355

Body/Exterior: Metallic Blue

Front End: Stock

Transmission: TH350

Rear End: 10 bolt posi :turn:

Exhaust: 2.5 inch dumping behind the rear tire with summit race mufflers

Wheels/Tires: Goodyear Eagle St's and some pos in the front on original RALLY'S :chev:

Interior: all original stock with a few gauges and a tach

Electrical: AAW Classic update series

Accessories/Options: all factory with factory AC :cool:

Sound system: None at the moment

Additional Comments: been busting my azz for almost 3 years and shes finally coming to an end.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
nice car oscar!!!! kinda wished I had painted my old 70 blue but the interior was already green. Are you gonna keep the A/C with the headers?

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice car oscar!!!! kinda wished I had painted my old 70 blue but the interior was already green. Are you gonna keep the A/C with the headers?
thanks man!! ya my interior is black so it looks good :D mmm i think i am gonna keep the ac not many nova's do and hey its HOT!!!

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Real nice car Oscar,:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm with you, leave it all original, have you done anything to it lately??
thank a lot sir!! :D:D
ya im not gonna change much to it leave it mostly stock ..but since then ive only added headers and pretty soon some new gauges oil,water and such and i just ordered a new ignition kit that points to electronic ignition kits and a bunch of other little goodies that it needs :yes:

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
I LIKE IT OSCAR !!!!!

It's alot original.......... AND COOL !!!!

The exhaust will be nice.......

Maybe some different wheels in the future ???

Other than wheels - Keep it looking original.............:yes:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I LIKE IT OSCAR !!!!!

It's alot original.......... AND COOL !!!!

The exhaust will be nice.......

Maybe some different wheels in the future ???

Other than wheels - Keep it looking original.............:yes:
thanks tony!!!
ya not sure on the wheels tough to pick or anything..ive always loved rally's but ive seen other nice looking ones :yes:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Don't ya love walking out your front door and seeing a Nova sittin in your driveway ?? Great feeling isn't it ?? Nice

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
hell ya!! :D:D
i see it all the time and stare at it, i got a big ol window on the way to the kitchen and i see her in the drive way every time :D:D
Before I finished all the work on my Nova..It sat all the time. I might have drove it once a month if that in a four year period.......Now that it's done...I drive it every weekend if it's nice, and every once in a while during the week if it's nice.. Can't wait till the weather warms up... Lot's of work and Lot's of money But well worth it....

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Before I finished all the work on my Nova..It sat all the time. I might have drove it once a month if that in a four year period.......Now that it's done...I drive it every weekend if it's nice, and every once in a while during the week if it's nice.. Can't wait till the weather warms up... Lot's of work and Lot's of money But well worth it....
i haven't drove mine in almost a year :( been working on it with a fellow member, when ever he's not busy we work on it :yes: can't wait to start driving it

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
thought id bring this back up since ive done quite a bit more since i last posted

redid all the wiring with the AAW kit with help from fellow badazz members John and big D!! the wiring is mostly done, just routing really. engine bay and front light are all done just need to be better routed as well as dash

started with the rear (dirty i know :D) routed it the same way it was from factory i believe. its behind the rear seats and goes under and along the driver side

dash is still a mess because i haven't tucked it in and wrapped it up to make it look neat

new fuse block. a hell of a lot more stuff then my old one had

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
engine removel...was planning on keeping my old 350 to run but found out it had bad head gaskets or possible cracked (found oil in the radiator when i drained it) so i pulled it out and sold it...the person i sold it to told me he didnt care if it was damaged, which he called me to tell me there was a hairline crack in the block and some other issues but hes gonna redo the whole thing so i dodged a bullet with that..pulled motor and trans out. thanks to Mr Bowtie :D

1 - 20 of 117 Posts