Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novalty --- 1970 NOVA

Year: 1970

Model: 2 Door Sedan

Engine: 307

Body/Exterior: Dark Blue with Slate Gray Stripes

Front End: Koni Adjustable Shocks, with OEM Complete Suspension Overhaul

Transmission: Factory Powerglide

Rear End: '67 Camaro 12 Bolt with 4.10 Posi Carrier, Koni Adjustable Shocks, Caltracs Traction bars, 4-leaf springs. Custom "NOVA" Rearend cover.

Exhaust: Dual side exit

Wheels/Tires: Centerline Mojave 15" Custom Offset with Firestone Indy 500 Tires. 215/65's front, 255/60's rear

Interior: '66 Nova Front Buckets, factory rear, factory dash pad, OEM replacement floor mat, and rear shelf.

Electrical: Optima Dual Post Battery

Accessories/Options: Plain Jane factory car. AM Radio, no dash clock, 307, Powerglide, power steering, manual drum brakes.

Sound system: Kenwood Tapedeck which controls remote 6-disc changer in glove box. 2 JL Audio XR 4" speakers are mounted in place of the original factory speaker, and Kenwood 6x9's are mounted unseen below rear package tray, all powered by 200 watt Rockford Fosgate amp.

Additional Comments: 62427.5 original miles. She ain't much, but she's mine, and has been for over 17 years.

·
Registered
750 Posts
NICE LOOKING CAR . NICE COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. GOOD STANCE. :thumbsup::thumbsup::chev::chev:

·
Registered
640 Posts
real nice. i really like. :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow it has been a long time since I have been on here. Updated the links to the photos of the old girl, which has been moth balled longer than I care to think about. Been a lot happen since most of these pictures were taken, house built, kids came, cancer and the proceeding surgery & treatments and recovery.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
WOW that Nova is Slick,,,, :yes:

I have to ask those bucket seats are 67? right?

David :cool:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
WOW that Nova is Slick,,,, :yes:

I have to ask those bucket seats are 67? right?

David :cool:
Hi David,

If I remember correctly the seats are from a '66 Nova. They have metal backs on them, and I think Chevy switched to a plastic back for '67. I could be wrong though, have been away for too long.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Hi David,

If I remember correctly the seats are from a '66 Nova. They have metal backs on them, and I think Chevy switched to a plastic back for '67. I could be wrong though, have been away for too long.
67s have metal backs and a push button release. 66 had no release.

Nice third gen!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts