Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Minus the lower rear section, which would be the main reason to need a replacement.

Its JUNK!

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
njciscool said:
woops, sorry to waste your time! I just saw it in my search and pasted the link... I didn't even read it
Its never a waste of time, now we know that the guy is selling JUNK!!:D

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Same guy took two months to ship me a part I won. After multiple emails he finally shipped after I threatened with legal action with the old line "I thought I shipped it" routine. Well if ya thought ya shipped it you shoulda double checked 2 months before when I sent my first email.:mad:

·
Registered
124 Posts
The guy selling the quarter panel is Tony Sanders. In case you dont know, he has been ill for some time, and maybe that's why he didn't ship you your part NIIN20. Anyone that knows Tony,will tell you that he has one of the largest collections of Novas and Acadians anywhere.
Maybe we should cut him some slack, at least untill his health improves.
Roger

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
L79_Acadian said:
The guy selling the quarter panel is Tony Sanders. In case you dont know, he has been ill for some time, and maybe that's why he didn't ship you your part NIIN20. Anyone that knows Tony,will tell you that he has one of the largest collections of Novas and Acadians anywhere.
Roger
Knowing the seller or not knowing the seller doesn't change a thing for the buyer, NO OFFENSE INTENDED ROGER if the auction is posted the arrangements do need to be made for shipping. Or he should wait. I don't know the guy and I have never heard of him, I'm not intendind this to be or even to resemble a personal attack at him. So sorry if it seems that way.

Besides, no matter who is selling it, him, you or me. A quarter without the lower rear section is JUNK!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
L79_Acadian said:
Roger
Thats fine and all, I dont know the guy but it does seem fishy to me to send multiple email's and ONLY get the threatening one responded to. For some reason though I felt compeled to leave him positive feedback. Guy does have some neat stuff for sale occasionally and I will judge him by the next purchase if I come across something I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts