Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was that part of the rear-end or something you guys added?
Hey, now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing them when I put the album together. They were in the pix from that night--do you remember the approx. date?? Did you see the ones with you driving?

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
bowtie0069 said:
Hey, now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing them when I put the album together. They were in the pix from that night--do you remember the approx. date?? Did you see the ones with you driving?

I never saw it on your website. I saw all the others, they look great. If only the car ran good that night.

I think it was in May or June. I remember you said you had one, but I keep forgetting to ask you.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Mike,
Great shots! Lots of pictures of my buddies. You got some nice shots of my 70 on it's first trip to the track last October. Page 12, image 4967 is my favorite with 5006 on page 13 a close 2nd for your neat light effects.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike, is there any chance you can find the one you said you had of my dad's 64 breaking the wheel studs?
I just stuck them in the album-they start on page 28.

Check out the 66 that is the last image in the album--THREE engines!!! I forget the details on the car and photographer; probably dead by now!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
bowtie0069 said:
I just stuck them in the album-they start on page 28.

Check out the 66 that is the last image in the album--THREE engines!!! I forget the details on the car and photographer; probably dead by now!
Cool. Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Awesome pictures thanks
My favorite is the Butternut 67
I cant wait to go racing! Next sat is the first race of the season for me!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts