Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY OF YOU SNS MEMBERS LIVE IN SANTA ROSA CALIFORNIA or close to Santa Rosa??? I feel like i am seriously the only in Santa Rosa that owns a Nova, i Never see Them around, as much as i do see camaros and el caminos and chevelles. i wish i could make it to all the gatherings yall have in the south bay area, but its usually out of the way for me in some circumstances. anyways just curious? any body in the NORTH NORTH bay area??

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
We have a few that live up in your area. Here are a few screen names.
bbdon----------------Santa Rosa
Chuckha62----------Santa Rosa
Greased Lightning---Santa Rosa
Jugernot-------------Novato
Kerryonly------------Santa Rosa
Nova6speed--------Sebastopol
phantomCoupe-----Santa Rosa
SuperSedan67------Sebastopol
TubaDub------------Marin County

We have a few events coming we would love to have you attend. One will be the Toy Drive that we do each year in Martinez. Just watch the Southwest Forum for information.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a few that live up in your area. Here are a few screen names.
bbdon----------------Santa Rosa
Chuckha62----------Santa Rosa
Greased Lightning---Santa Rosa
Jugernot-------------Novato
Kerryonly------------Santa Rosa
Nova6speed--------Sebastopol
phantomCoupe-----Santa Rosa
SuperSedan67------Sebastopol
TubaDub------------Marin County

We have a few events coming we would love to have you attend. One will be the Toy Drive that we do each year in Martinez. Just watch the Southwest Forum for information.

wow awsome! so there are some!! cool yeah ill take a look, thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Where in SR, are you? I'm in Bennett Valley.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
ANY OF YOU SNS MEMBERS LIVE IN SANTA ROSA CALIFORNIA or close to Santa Rosa??? I feel like i am seriously the only in Santa Rosa that owns a Nova, i Never see Them around, as much as i do see camaros and el caminos and chevelles. i wish i could make it to all the gatherings yall have in the south bay area, but its usually out of the way for me in some circumstances. anyways just curious? any body in the NORTH NORTH bay area??
alot of guys drive just as far or farther when we have get togethers....come on down sometime....nova6speed,tubadub,chuckha62 have all come down multiple times:yes:get out and drive that car:yes:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alot of guys drive just as far or farther when we have get togethers....come on down sometime....nova6speed,tubadub,chuckha62 have all come down multiple times:yes:get out and drive that car:yes:
i know!! i know!! i really need to, Im just having a brake fitting issue at the moment that isnt allowing me to fully bleed my brakes!:mad: but ill figure that out this week, hopefully. but after that, it should be ready for the road again. :)
im super anxious to just get it out and drive, its a brand new 383 that i build that has only been driven about 10 miles maybe if that. so im hoping this week its drivable again. but yes i definitely will start going to these shows and gatherings soon! :)

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
bbdon is from Atwater I think out in the valley bud there is BD65 up in that area as well.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
i know!! i know!! i really need to, Im just having a brake fitting issue at the moment that isnt allowing me to fully bleed my brakes!:mad: but ill figure that out this week, hopefully. but after that, it should be ready for the road again. :)
im super anxious to just get it out and drive, its a brand new 383 that i build that has only been driven about 10 miles maybe if that. so im hoping this week its drivable again. but yes i definitely will start going to these shows and gatherings soon! :)
In 2 weeks is the all nova show at gotellis speed shop in south san francisco...lots of guys are going!!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
hey thats not far from me, I live in rincon valley. walking distance to maria carillo high school!!.
My Bro is on Estes. There is a guy across the street and down about four houses from him who has a '64 coupe with a STOUT six cyl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts