Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a reminder for those of you who are planning to attend the Nova Nats in Hunt Valley July 27-29 you need to register soon and you need to call the Marriott to reserve your rooms. When you call the Marriott 888-236-2427 tell them you are with the nova show and you will get the room rate (109.00) +13% tax = 123.17 per night. If you have any questions call 1-717-252-2383 and Shirley will help you. If you need directions email me at [email protected] or call me 410-336-1156. I am looking foward to meeting everyone especially you 4th Gen. guys. There is lots of shade there just make sure you bring chairs.

Here is the information at the Marriott:
245 Shawan Road (Exit 20 off of Interstate 83)
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031
410-785-7000

Russ

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nova National

Tom, I here from Wayne and the others your collection is SWEEET. This is my first time attending the Nationals and can't wait.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is awesome! I'll definitely be there, I live like 5 mins away from the Marriott. Unfortunately I wont be there with my Nova because its under construction.:( But it'll be good motivation to get my car finished!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
We'll see if the Nova has a motor back in it by then....

If not, I'm bringing the *** car lol.

Kev

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Brian and Joe are coming from SuperCar Workshop, bringing the '69 DANA Nova.

Trying to contact a guy in Lancaster with a green deuce to see if he is bringing it down.

Tommy K in NJ is bringing the '68 Harrell converted Gibb Nova.
M

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
WILMASBOYL78 said:
Let's keep this thing moving..how many more are coming??

wilma:shh:
Hey Tom! Not to thread jack, but I was wondering if you decided if you'll be able to make the Northeast Nova Show in September or not. I'd love to see the Orange Cooler :D if you felt like bringing that one. Just wondering is all.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
If I register a Car,do I have to go the 4 days or can I go just One?I guess the Question is,Is Judging One day only?
It would be Hard for me to go for all 4 Days.
Joe

1 - 20 of 66 Posts