Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I'm 21, from spain, and I've loved american cars for as long as I remember and nova has always been one of my favourites.
Now that I've been able to save some money I'm looking forward to buying a Nova.
I've been thinking about getting this one:

http://www.cochesantiguosyclasicos.com/galeria-72nova-gris-7250.htm

This 72Nova Coupe looks really temptating to me, it has a 350ci V8 and 4-speed manual transmission (I mailed them and I'm waiting for a response with more detailed info), no rust, paint seems good, excepting for one or two minor imperfections and the interior needs some work, but it seem a fair deal to me for just 9625$ (7250€).

What do you think about it?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Hope your deal works out for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the quick response, I think I'm gooing to buy it and I'm very excited about the car that will be my first Nova and my first american car :D(hope won't be the last).

Is there anything I should know about it? Any common problems the 72 Nova has, any modifications or improvements I should consider or something like that?

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want to open a thread to ask for some advise about most common problems on 72 Novas and recomended modifications or improvements. Where shoul I post that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts