Chevy Nova Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Okay what about 2nd gens? Anyone? and what is the price on these puppies?

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Okay what about 2nd gens? Anyone? and what is the price on these puppies?
YEAH!!!:yes:

I'd be in but I'd like to see RB go one step further and also offer as an option an electric lock for the door to go with the strikers like the ones on a Mercedes or Lexus. I love that Euro/Japanese thump when you close the door.

Whenever I close my doors now all I get is that annoying 60's CLANG!!!!

John

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I don't think you have to worry about the Ring's being marketing gurus and not testing parts. Last time I was there both brothers were in the shop working. One was covered in filler dust, the other was fabbing some metal parts. You'd never know they were anything but a hired hand. It's a little decieving to see them at a show all cleaned up, they look more comfortable dirty.
You are 100% correct with these guys & their products!! Great guys that build some incredible cars and are so down to earth you can have a great conversation with.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I don't think you have to worry about the Ring's being marketing gurus and not testing parts. Last time I was there both brothers were in the shop working. One was covered in filler dust, the other was fabbing some metal parts. You'd never know they were anything but a hired hand. It's a little decieving to see them at a show all cleaned up, they look more comfortable dirty.
I always love to hear stuff like this. Good on them!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts