Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
NOVA DAY part of CHEVYFEST this year:

Do you folks regularly attend events at New England Dragway?
I'm planning on being there Saturday anyway. Might make it for Sunday too.
Hope the weather holds.
I run a white 72 Nova with graphics on the side and the # MOD 992.

Any of you that haven't had the pleasure of running at NED, it's a very nice 1/4 mile strip with a 1/2 mile shut down area.

·
Registered
252 Posts
2009 Chevy Fest Pictures / Nova Day @ New England Dragway

For anyone who cares here are some pictures from Saturday. The turnout was not very good. I didn't get a chance to go today. If anybody has pictures from today I would love to see them. If you see a picture of your car and you need a copy of it just ask or if you can cut and paste it feel free to do so.

I am in no way a professional photographer and I am sure you can tell by the pics. But if you need to know what I used for a camera it was a Nikon D50 with a Nikon 18-55mm lens.

I hope you enjoy them...

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ianlalibderte/2009 ChevyFest/

·
Super Moderator
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't able to make it...you're right, that was a thin turnout. I'm pretty sure the blue/white 69 is owned by Bill Carter, who started the NCNC. Used to have dual quads on it, then he swapped it back to a stock setup.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wasn't able to make it...you're right, that was a thin turnout. I'm pretty sure the blue/white 69 is owned by Bill Carter, who started the NCNC. Used to have dual quads on it, then he swapped it back to a stock setup.
Yeah thin turnout too bad...And boy was it hot! But it was still a blast. I didnt get to drive my car though and I really wanted too. But it is running worse than it was. Someone told me to mess with the points and dwell now it runs worse....I might just have to bite the bullet and pay someone to get her going right for me....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts