Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
can't wait.we will be in OC wed night.put us down for 3 novas at the show.if any ones cruisin before then we will be at the ice cream store each night in front of secrets. it a good place to sit and watch(and get a milkshake).see you there.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I am going to try and get down Saturday.

Bruce, I will hand some flyers out at Englishtown (k-64-65) and carlisle (k-135).

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey! you know we'll be there! looking forward to it. hopefully without any major issues .....like the starter! LOL i invited my friend from work with his 72 nova, its finally finished. i hope he shows i really wanna see it. see ya at the Fenwick!! we're heading down wed. mid morning sometime.:yes: and for you bruce..... i'm gonna bring my "new" toy!:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i'll be down for the show, but wont be staying any other days unfortunately

·
Registered
20 Posts
I plan on using this event to bring out my newest purchase...my '67 Nova! We will be arriving late Thursday night and staying thru Sunday. I'll be at this gathering.
Bruce
p.s. I understand that this place is one of the best places to eat while down there. Imagine.......park the Deuce, take in the show and go have a great meal. I'm in!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be down monday morning. Playing golf all week with about 100 fireman from Balto. City Fire Dept. Two of us are bringing our nova's, mines a 67 SS with a new 5 speed, his is a big block 68, cant wait.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
can't wait for it, hopefully the weather turns out good

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey from OC,So far so good,Rain chances change down here on what seems like an hourly deal, Last report am today was 39% Isolated Thunder Boomers and they say they will be Late on Saturday, So guys come on down, Way over 3000 cars crusin and maybe I bet 500 are Novas,Not really but I know in a period of an hour i saw 50 different ones and they were cruisin.And well it is Cruisin OC

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is a Message from BGR.THANK YOU. The show was great.As you may or maynot know BGR is Bruce Chase (me)Greg Merritt (GMRacing)G also stands for George Rust(Tweety Bird 62 Nova Wagon) RUss Richards(Forgottenone).
3 of the 4 of us are on Steves Nova Site, And all 4 of us met due to Novas,I have been going to Ocean City Cruisin For 10 plus years and hav always remarked on the number of Novas crusin Around, and I had known George Rust for 20 some years and he agreed,Always remarked how neat it would be to have a Nova event there,About 5 or 6 years ago I met Russ Richards,We hit off right away and he too thought the nova Event in Ocean City would be great,So the 3 of us got closer meeting at Nova Nats and Nova Shows in Atlantic City, And also becoming a great friendship with the 3 of us,About 3 or 4 years ago we thought about a Mini Nats in Ocean City but no chapter near by and well really wasn't going over with NNN,But we suggestted and asked,about 4 years ago we became friends with Greg from Steves and we would always look him up in Ocean City and also Atlantic city shows and he thought the idea was great and suggestted a Nova gathering during The Ocean City Show,Russ had dreamed many years of such a thing,So had I,And when we told George Rust he just smiled and said Lets try,So Greg tells us About a Place him and his girlfriend go to eat and how he had become a regular there and was on a friend base with owner and offered to ask for use of their place,So at end of the Fall Show we had obtained a Spot and had a plan,So from October to Yesterday the 4 of us planned and asked and just dreamed of what we could do,I was in charge of dash plaques and awards,Plus designing them,Russ did the give aways and George and Greg were the guys picking up what we didn'y think of.Also the women in our lifes were a great help and very supportive,Day of show several Nova friends helped and made it so easy for us.Now with that said,Thank you,Thank you to Mark Sartori for sponsoring the Awards (streetrodder37)Thanks to David Brasure for sponsoring the Dash Plaques.Also thanks to Patty Chase,Russ Richards,Amanda Richards,George Rust,Greg Merritt and his girlfriend Rosemary for having the idea and seeing this to the end,Also thanks to Tim and Pam Williams who are good friends of us and they assisted with day of show stuff,Along with Dennis and Kathy Barry,Chris Rhinehart and Leon Fink who also gave a hand. Also thanks to all the people who gave stuff for us to use as door prizes.Also a big thank you to Steve at Steves Nova Site for giving us Nova guys a place to meet.The 50/50 we had is going to Charity and a protion of it will be donated to Steves.Now to the Biggest Thank Yous, The Owners.Thank you all for coming,I know alot of you were already there but some did attend just for the show.Also Thank you to NNN (Wayne Bushey) for attending and assistting with day of show stuff.Remember this was not an NNN Event just 4 friends with Novas who wanted to have a get together,But anyways Thank you Wayne and hope you enjoyed yourself.Now many asked if we would do it again, YES,Many want it in Fall too.And well it may be neat but we think that once a year is a better idea and maybe just plan a dinner or just a cruise in during the fall event. As it stands today Sunday the 4 of us will do this next spring in same location, With a better Idea for parking and some other giltches that can be worked out.So thanks again all
Oh anf there was 105 Cars and 50/50 was around $270 to the winner. Wow and Thanks again

1 - 20 of 29 Posts