Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meeting place is going to be accross the street from Diamond Bar High School @ 8:30 AM. 57 FWY. exit @ Pathfinder & go east about three to four blocks to Evergreen & u-turn back west on Pathfinder,we will be parked along north curbside.Departure will be @ 9:00am, head north on the 57 fwy past the 10 fwy to the first exit Via Verde (Bonelli Park) .Turn right into the park, we will cruise & stop for a photo shoot. Cruising east the road will end @ Fairplex Dr.,where we turn left & head north to McKinley ,turning right about 1/4 mile to the NHRA museum.Spoke to the staff @ the museum and the cost to enter the museum is $6.00 per person.We are going to take a photo shot at the entry way in front. Leaving @ 12:00 noon ,we will exit back on McKinley left to White ave.,turn left & head north to Arrow Hwy, turning right heading east to Claremont blvd., turning left heading north about 1/2 a mile to Arrow route turning right ,LEGENDS BURGERS will be on your right side. Thanks to RK for time spent today, hope you all enjoy this cruise !

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dale,looking forward to a great turn out,and your great photos !

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meeting place is going to be accross the street from Diamond Bar High School @ 8:30 AM. 57 FWY. exit @ Pathfinder & go east about three to four blocks to Evergreen & u-turn back west on Pathfinder,we will be parked along north curbside.Departure will be @ 9:00am, head north on the 57 fwy past the 10 fwy to the first exit Via Verde (Bonelli Park) .Turn right into the park, we will cruise & stop for a photo shoot. Cruising east the road will end @ Fairplex Dr.,where we turn left & head north to McKinley ,turning right about 1/4 mile to the NHRA museum.Spoke to the staff @ the museum and the cost to enter the museum is $6.00 per person.We are going to take a photo shot at the entry way in front. Leaving @ 12:00 noon ,we will exit back on McKinley left to White ave.,turn left & head north to Arrow Hwy, turning right heading east to Claremont blvd., turning left heading north about 1/2 a mile to Arrow route turning right ,LEGENDS BURGERS will be on your right side. Thanks to RK for time spent today, hope you all enjoy this cruise !
Just wanted to send this 2nd post so everyone attending would , get the correct cruise route for this saturday, see you all then ! :yes:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes this I tomorrow I can't wait !! I will be cleaning up the wagon and packing her tonight !!

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Thanks much Bob Santana (67 WAGN) for putting together a fantastic Nova Wagon Cruise that wowed onlookers, who witnessed a dozen wagons caravanning on the freeways and highways to the NHRA Museum, then lunch at Legends. Way cool!!! RK

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks much Bob Santana (67 WAGN) for putting together a fantastic Nova Wagon Cruise that wowed onlookers, who witnessed a dozen wagons caravanning on the freeways and highways to the NHRA Museum, then lunch at Legends. Way cool!!! RK
RK,your welcome,thanks to you helping me organizing this cruise,& DALE being here again for photo takes.Most of all i would like to thank all the Nova Wagon people that showed up & made this a successful cruise, :yes:, SEE YOU ALL SOON !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts