Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Mauricio and I have been a member here for many years lurking rather than posting. I thought I would introduce myself and my ride. I was born and raised in Miami Florida. I am married with two children. I work as an engineer for a medical device manufacturer and enjoy anything that has to do with cars on my free time. My car is a 1968 Chevy II Nova SS. It is a one of 48 L34 with the TH400. My father is the original owner and I have had it for the past 20 years or so. I haven't posted much about it in the past since I have not been actively working on it. It's been stored for about 10 years now where I take it out on occasion to keep it in good running order. However, during the past 10 years I have been actively collecting all the parts I need for a complete restoration but the family duties take priority at this time. It has taken a couple of beatings on the road and then repaired, the worst was being sideswiped by a Mustang on the passenger side. :mad: It's ok now but it has a slightly bent chassis from another accident in the front corner. At least it doesn't look like it's going sideways down the road so I know the car as a whole is not bent out of shape. These Nova's are strong! Anyways, I would really like to finally get to work on my car so I can post pictures of the progress and share my stories with everyone here. Until then I suppose I will keep lurking but try to participate more on the boards. Here's a picture of my car from 8 years ago. It still looks the same now so that tells you how much free time I don't have to work on it. :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Not a bad looking car at all, and it is pretty rare, as well as being a 68!

Welcome to the site as you know there's plenty of help when ever you need it here!:yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts